Friday, July 11, 2014

Dreams do come true!

Wow! I have to say it again, wow! What a week it has been! On Monday I found out I passed the Art Praxis and on Wednesday it was official that I am the art teacher at Stoner Creek! So excited but also so overwhelmed! The big one for me - - - 

         THAT KILN LOOKS SCARY! 

It will take me awhile to use that thing on my own!  

So- in all of the glory of a major adrenaline rush of ideas and things to do.... Here are a Few pics of the already done projects. Which brings me to another note: 

ALL MY PROJECTS CAME OUT NOT EXACTLY RIGHT! 
Does this happen to you too? Not sure if it is the rush to see them done or it is just me
 and my faults. Oh well...





Had to do above one first! Love this quote and needed above my desk immediately! :) 




Cork board from Goodwill. Spray painted in hot pink. Like my sticker on it?

                
                        



The YOU was already done above door but I saw this quote on Pinterest and thought OH that's perfect! 


There is a bulletin board by room and office that is "mine" to decorate. Figured I would as that is way more fun than cleaning out the closet like I should be doing......

No comments:

Post a Comment